Monday, April 18, 2011

TSHIRT FEATURE v.18



Name/Location: Pete / Allston, MA

Tell me about the shirt: It's a bootleg Saccharine Trust t-shirt, made from the artwork featured on the "Paganicons" LP insert. It also features the band's logo from the jacket cover.

Why is it important to you?: Paganicons is my favorite SST release, and one of my favorite records of all-time. It's the shirt that I used to dream of existing, and then one day, someone made it and sold it for $13.

Where did you get it?: It was a "Buy it now" item on Ebay.

Any story you want to share about it? I've been exclusively wearing it over this shirt for the last three years:


Post your blog/band site/whatever: http://talkispoisonidea.tumblr.com/

and here's a candid photo w/ this shirt I wear twice a week:


everyone check out pete's blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment