Sunday, April 17, 2011

Thursday/ Friday catch up

I've been kind of slacking on my updating. I'll post a better update or a tshirt feature tomorrow. My softball practice was cancelled so I'll be inside hiding from the rain. I've been pretty blah lately so I'll try to hide that in the post.

Here are some Thursday work pictures-



A turkey pepperoni smile



My feet somewhere!

Thursday night me and Stef went to emmas in bridgewater for dinner




Appetizers were half off so we got a bunch of stuff.


Friday night me mer and Morgado went to margaritas for dinner .









Our waiter drew a peace sign on our check. How nice

Then we shopped a little and baked a cake






Then I headed home from my metro west adventure

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment