Tuesday, September 20, 2011

TSHIRT FEATURE V.23

I'm really excited about this weeks feature! Another one of my girlfriends is going to be featured and thats always fun.





Name/Location: My name is Anne, I live in Belgium.

Tell me about the shirt: It's a Restless Youth shirt from their 2006 summer tour after they released 'Light Up Ahead'.

Why is it important to you?: I bought this shirt the first time I saw them and they quit about a year later so I didn't get to see them play a lot. I really liked this band, it was different than what I was used to. This is one shirt I still wear a lot.

Where did you get it? : Ieperfest '06 in Belgium. They only had it left in XL so I made it smaller.

Any story you want to share about it?: I made my first friend in freshman year of college because she was trying to read the back of this shirt.

Post your blog/band site/whatever: Anne's tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment