Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sunday

Sunday afternoon I met up with mike and Garvey to get reginas.



Look at that bubble!!! Mmm! After that we walked over to modern, but it was way too crowded so we walked to bova.
Garvey got a cannoli, me and mike got little red velvet whoopie pies



After that we walked around fanueil hall and the waterfront.









Then me and Garvey headed to go pick up pete and go bowling. We headed over to metro bowling in Peabody. It was another new alley for us and WE LOVED IT! It was super clean and big. They also had a great Sunday night special. 10 a person for 2 hours of bowling w/ a soda.












Then we headed to buffalo wild wings for a late night dinner. I fell asleep right after that.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like the perfect Sunday! Massachusetts is so lovely :) I love reading about all your adventures - it blows my mind that you can hop on the train or take a car and be just a short while from all these major cities and the ocean. In Salt Lake it's at least a 6 hour drive to anywhere and even then you're pretty limited to Las Vegas or 2-4 more hours to Denver or Phoenix. You seem to go bowling a lot! We went with some friends for my birthday the other weekend and it was a blast!
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like bova better than modern anyway! That last pic is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have candlepin bowling in Mass and it's one of our favorite things to do here! its usually cheaper than regular 10 pin bowling and we have our own balls/shoes. I love massachusetts and I'll probably never leave. I'd love to be closer to Vegas though!
    Caitlin, bova has lots of treats so I did't mind :)

    ReplyDelete