Thursday, September 22, 2011

A-Z of ME

Work is super slow today so I stole this from CB over at City birds Nest to kill some time.

A. Age: 23
B. Bed size: full
C. Chore that you hate: cleaning my room
D. Dogs: no thank you!
E. Essential start to your day: every morning when I get up I need to stretch and crack all of my joints.
F. Favorite color: pink
G. Gold or Silver: I LOOOOOOVE GOOOOOOOOOLD (I can't resist the chance to quote austin powers) I like gold and silver
H. Height: 4'11"
I. Instruments you play: none really
J. Job title: data entry / blogger
K. Kids: no thank you!
L. Live: stoughton, MA
M. Mother’s name: coleen
N. Nicknames: I've never really had a nickname
O. Overnight hospital stays: none
P. Pet peeves: when people have animal hair all over everything. when I see someone and they are always wearing the same shirt. bowling snobs
Q. Quote from a movie: "You are the diet coke of evil. just one calorie, not evil enough!"
R. Right or left handed: right
S. Siblings: little brother
T. Time you wake up: 7:35
U. Underwear: yes
V. Vegetable you hate: all of the ones I'm allergic to
W. What makes you run late: laying in bed being cozy for too long
X. X-Rays you’ve had: hip, wrist, arm, hand, toes, knees, ankle
Y. Yummy food that you make: I'm not much of a chef, but the salt crusted baked potatoes I made recently were really good
Z. Zoo animal: piggies!

1 comment:

  1. you are so cute! i was gonna quote austin powers too! i do love GOOOOOLD!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete