Monday, January 10, 2011

TSHIRT FEATURE v.9

owner- tim
hes in columbus




tell me about the shirt!:
It's Haymaker's Side By Side rip off. The original art was in the insert of the Love The Music, Hate The Kids 7".I've always loved the Side By Side rip off. This one even more so because of the inclusion of weapons into the classic silhouettes. Add in the words "First Jesus... Then You" and a classic circular logo and you've got a great shirt.

why is it important to you?:
Haymaker is the only band I still actively collect things from (or at least attempt to). I remember I used to see this shirt on How's Your Edge and I never thought I'd get it. I just lucked out one day and it was awesome when I got it in the mail. I actually had it and I felt accomplished. A total nerd fanboy but still accomplished.

where did you get it?:
I lucked out two years ago or so when I posted about collecting Haymaker stuff on the Cleveland HC messageboard. Some dude on there said he had the shirt and to make him an offer.

any story you want to share about it?:
There's no story attached to the shirt so I'll use this as my own classified ad. If anyone has the baseball shirt version of this design let me know. Same goes for a test press of the LP or the Bullet cover of the Live on CIUT 7"


HELP TIM OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment