Monday, January 31, 2011

TSHIRT FEATURE v.11

Owner- Bryan
I'm in Chicago.

Tell me about the shirt!:
I had his shirt made a couple days after Mental broke edge(Greg) and wore it to the show they played in Chicago.

why is it important to you?:
It was the last time Mental played Chicago and broke up a bit after that. It's a reminder of actually caring about being edge, but then like Mental also broke haha!

where did you get it?:
I bought the t-shirt at Target and a nice street worker on Milwaukee Ave airbrushed it up.

any story you want to share about it?:
While at the show I was confronted about the shirt by various members of the band asking if I thought it was funny. I didn't realize it was such a sore subject at the time! The shirt also has a nice tear on the shoulder from a kid being bummed out about the shirt and trying to rip it off me.





clever

No comments:

Post a Comment