Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hot dog safari

Saturday morning me and Garvey went to the hot dog safari at Suffolk downs.
Here are a few pictures I took, I was too busy eating to remember to take a lot!














Here's a list of what I ate:
2 1/2 hot dogs
3 chicken pot pie samples
1 clam chowder (mainly for those little oyster crackers)
1 meatball sub
1 pulled beef sample
2 ice creams
3 sea salt chocolates
1 cotton candy
Some penny candy
Some lemonade samples

After that we decided we should probably bowl or do something that would burn some calories.
First we went to buffalo exchange so I could try to sell some clothes and be judged. It went okay and I got rid of 15 or so things.
Next we got garveys shoes and decided to bowl. Dave and Caitlin joined us! Me and Garvey bowled well and caitlin and Dave bowled good too!!! It was a lot of fun! Then we went to the beer works for late night snacks and dinner.




Shepards pie pizza... Never again.


I will leave you with this catfish playing a banjo




1 comment:

  1. damn girl you put that food away! nice!!!!!! that is so funny, i feel the same way when i go sell clothes at buffalo! hehehe...that is why i go shopping while they rummage through my things so i don't need to be there for the judging...hehe

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete