Thursday, December 16, 2010

TSHIRT FEATURE v.6

OWNER-harry
hes in boston!




Tell me about the shirt!:
This shit has to be 25+ years old, and it advertises a BBQ restaurant from down South that is probably no more.

why is it important to you?:
Since there is no information whatsoever about the restaurant's location, phone number, etc, the shirt is just totally bizarre and random. The lack of context makes the design/phrase really funny.

where did you get it?:
It's a shirt my dad wore back in the day and he gave it to me because he eventually never wore it and I got such a kick out of it.

any story you want to share about it?:
I was wearing this shirt when I got arrested when I was 18 for smoking weed, and you can see the pig's face in my mugshot.


check out harrys band streetsweeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment