Friday, December 10, 2010

TSHIRT FEATURE v.3

owner- BEN!
hes in denver



tell me about the shirt!: right brigade hoodie

why is it important to you?: It's my holy grail of merch. My favorite design of anything ever printed. It's just....perfect. Right Brigade is also the coolest hardcore band ever, sans Judge.

where did you get it?: I bought it from a good friend of mine. Shout out to Eric Esun for making my life better.

any story you want to share about it?: Fun fact: it's the only size Large piece of clothing I own. It's the weirdest cut sweatshirt I've ever seen. I wear a M in hoodies so it's kind of loose, a tight hoodie is the worst thing ever. The sleeves of this are the perfect length, but even at a L the bottom of it rides up. Gives it character.


everyone check out ben's blog! its super funny



if you want to be in a tshirt feature email me! littlelynn@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment