Thursday, March 15, 2012

The past couple days

Well on March 25th I start softball practice, last year I almost passed out during the first practice. I knew I had to condition myself a little before this year. I've been going to the gym, but that doesn't compare to playing.
Yesterday Pete and I headed out to a field near my house and played catch for a while. After catch he tried throwing me some grounders, but going up and down fielding just makes me so light headed, I could only do it for a few minutes. Then I got some batting practice in and I was hitting the ball okay.
After that I bought new batting gloves, my old ones had holes in them and they were so old. They were even mismatched!

There is a new show on tv called Missing, it has Ashley Judd in it. I figured I'd check it out since I'm home and always looking to watch new shows. Its about a former CIA agent and her son gets kidnapped while he is in school in Rome. Its slightly cheesey borderline could be on lifetime, but its decent so far. I might stick with it.

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealois that you play! I want to find a team here, it would be like when i was younger! Good luck on your first day of practice, im sure this year will be much better
    Xo, cb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya its really hard to find info on leagues, I got into this one from knowing someone that knew someone. Its kind of a pain, because this one is a few towns over from me and I wish there was something like it in my own town.

      Delete