Friday, March 2, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




1. The highlight of my week was: Starting my pool classes at the gym

2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be: messy hahaha

3. My first vehicle was: 1995 Chevy Monte Carlo LS

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is: WATER! I drink a lot of it through the day and I need to function.

5. My favorite way to waste time is: Playing card games, Instragram (littlexlynn), looking at gossip online

6. Right now I could really go for: A cupcake from Treat, I've been fairly good with healthy eating, but I'd kill for one of those.

7. This weekend I will be: Heading to the show at the Democracy Center tonight and watching my shows on Sunday night.

Taken from the little things we do

No comments:

Post a Comment