Friday, May 11, 2012
Fill in the blank Friday/TGIFFFFFFFF
1. On a scale from 1-10 the frequency with which I get sick is, probably 7. I seem to always be sick or there is some issue going on with my fibro or asthma/allergies.
2. The last time I felt sick was last weekend. I was really dehydrated and was getting really dizzy and sick. Pedialyte to the rescue!
3. The worst part about being sick is not being able to function like a human. Doing the smallest things is always a big issue and it is so draining.
4. When I am sick I like to be taken care of by hiding in bed watching TV. I usually post up with a box of tissues and water and hope for the best.
5. Something I do to keep myself healthy is cross my fingers and hope for the best.
6. A secret remedy that I use when I'm sick is to I don't have many secrets other than to drink a lot of water and try to get a good nights sleep.
7. One thing that always makes me feel better when I'm sick is super cold water and maybe jello.
I stole this from the little things we do
I'm so glad its Friday! I feel like its been Tuesday all week. Tonight I have a softball game, so hopefully it doesn't get rained out like Wednesdays game did. With the horrible weather this week I haven't done too much of anything. Mainly just staying in at night and being a couch potato. I did go to the gym for the first time since I was in the hospital. I thought I was going to pass out, but I lasted an hour so that was good.
Here are some of my recent TeeTillDeath posts!
Title Fight trio
Harms Way Chicago Bulls rip hoodie
Keepers of the leg warmth
Double double GB please
Hanging out on Thursday night
Three BINs under $15
Make an offer on this Cure shirt
Under Heartbeat Citys golden sun
Hi Mike Puffer