Friday, November 18, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

Stole this from the little things we do


1. A nervous habit I have is: Biting the insides of my cheeks

2. Something that makes me sad is: Dealing with the health issues I have.

3. Today I am thankful for: It being Friday and I get to see Mitch tonight!

4. My favorite room in my house is: Since our TV in the living room isn't really working well, my bedroom is my favorite.

5. I can't stand: Guns N Roses

6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would: Scratch tickets or new jeans.

7. The last person I hung out with was: Pete!


3 comments:

  1. I love scratch cards! We don't have them here in Utah. Devon's whole family is from Texas and last Christmas he bought everyone about a dozen scratch cards each for our stockings - it was such fun scratching them off!

    I love that you hate Guns N Roses - I've been quizzing the boy I nanny all about the music on the older stations I listen to and Guns N Roses is his token response to any band he doesn't know the name of. Kids... they think they know, but they have no idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Also - hope you're feeling okay! I get nervous anytime I hear of someone I know having health issues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lottery is everywhere in Mass! I don't think I've been to a state that doesn't have it. I try to play it when I go to a new state so I have some better chance of winning a jackpot.

    I have fibromyalgia so feeling good is just up and down a lot.

    ReplyDelete