1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is:
I would book a trip to Disney, fly first class there, stay in a fun resort in disney and eat so much food! I would probably stay there for a whole week
2. Mustard on french fries: I would do it if I was desperate, I love yellow mustard.
3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be: Who knew sewing was so stressful?
4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are: The weekend coming up, hopefully learning more about my sewing machine, booking my trip for Chaos in Tejas
5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is: I don't sing in the shower, but I like to sing in my car.
6. If I found out that the production of Krave cereal was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.
7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is: eating snacks
I stole this from the little things we do
Everyone should check out my friend Amanda's new blog and etsy shop
Also while you are internet surfing you can check out Dave's ebay auctions
You can vote for Caitlin's blog for Top Baby Blogs! In the top right corner of her blog there is a banner to click and vote!
and of course...