Tuesday, September 3, 2013

August part 1

I've been up to date on reading my blogs I follow, but I've had a hard time finding the inspiration to update mine. There's something very rejuvenating about the fall. Now that it's officially September I'm hoping that the bug bites me.

In August I went to Philly. It was really nice to take a few days off of work, I don't really get to do that often. I mainly just wanted to catch up with a lot of people and see Caitlin and the baby.
Garvey and I actually flew in and Erik picked us up.












































I won't write too much about this is hardcore. It was a tiring, but great 4 days. While I was in Philly Erik and I actually got to see Black Sabbath too.

It was really hard to leave, I generally get upset when I have to go back to work.
That's a huge reason why I'm going to start classes this fall.

Well that's enough for this post, ill make another post for the rest.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are writing again! I didn't know you were going back to school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya im going to be taking classes for pharmacy techinican stuff this year and next spring.

      Delete