Thursday, January 12, 2012

TV addict



Well I'm finally getting back into the swing of things in my internet life. I'm hoping that I can keep up with my posting here and on teetilldeath. I haven't started feeling the positive effects of my medicine yet, but I'm not as sick anymore. I still get really carsick and nauseous a lot of the time. I can finally look at the computer though and concentrate a little.
When I get home from work I pop on the couch or hop in bed and I usually go straight to USA to watch my NCIS and SVU marathons. I'm sad because the future of PanAm is very uncertain and the playboy club got cancelled a while ago. It stinks that a company will cancel a show after a few episodes, I wish it found a new channel to call home. Beavis and Butt-head has ended so I no longer have that to look forward to. The Walking Dead comes back next month so of course I will watch that, I'm still mad at them though for toying us around. Maybe Mad men will FINALLY COME BACK?! I've only been waiting a year and a half for it.
Enough ranting because I could go on forever!

Does anyone want to buy me a Van Halen ticket? I can't afford one... please and thank you


2 comments:

  1. Pete needs to get you into all the awful shows we watch! I'm glad your medicine isn't making you as sick. I hope it starts working soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys watch the worst ones haha, I dont think I can watch those MTV reality shows. Its hard enough watching Beavis and Butt-head make fun of them.

    ReplyDelete