Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fill in the blank (almost)Friday

1. The last thing I ate was: I had wings and rice for dinner tonight

2. The last song I listened to was: N.I.B- Black Sabbath is on my pandora right now

3. Using the letters in my name I can spell: Lynn.... that's it!

4. If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick: gray

5. If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find: If you looked in my purse right now you would get a headache. planner, two wallets, medicines, pens, candy, bills, hair elastics, trash, tissues, so much more stuff.

6. When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to: continue to watch NCIS

7. My all time favorite song to dance to is: I'm trying to think which song makes me dance in the car more than any other, but I cant think of a certain one.








I snagged this from the little things we do

5 comments:

  1. Ugh I have to clean my purse out. It's exploding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Clicked on your link from Fill in the Blank Friday!

    My purse will soon look the same, I am sure! It does not take long!

    I love NCIS.. I still need to watch this week's that recorded.

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My purse is destined to be a mess within hours after I clean it so I know EXACTLY what you mean!

    Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dancing in the car! To any good song, not even one in particular haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog is highly informatics, crisp and clear. Here everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. This is one of the best blogs I have read
    Microsoft office support
    Pc optimization
    Pc optimizer

    ReplyDelete