1. My favorite place i've ever traveled to is: Las Vegas
2. Disney! is somewhere I'd love to go someday.
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by: sleeping and listening to music, I get really carsick so I can't really read or do much.
4. My three must-haves when I travel are: pillow, music and phone
5. My favorite travel companion is: Garvey!
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is: Nothing too wild has happened to me, but the first thing that popped into my mind is when Garvey and I were going to a show at the Cake shop in NY we took the Fung Wah. On the merge with 95 the bus driver drove down the whole breakdown lane to cut off traffic and we got pulled over. We were sitting in the front seat in front of the window so it felt like we were on a roller coaster ride.
7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is : probably alligator, I'm not very gutsy.
8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in: I wouldn't really want to move out of the metro Boston area. If I HAD to I would probably live in Baltimore, because thats the next area where I have a lot of friends. I'd love to live somewhere that had nice weather all year, but that would mean being really far from my mom.
9. I have been to sixteen states in the U.S.
I stole this from the little things we do