1. The holiday season is: Usually pretty hectic and stressful, but its nice to enjoy the holiday themed things when you have a moment to breathe.
2. Snow makes me: Cringe! Usually when snow hits the ground everyone forgets how to drive like they haven't lived in Massachusetts their whole life. Sometimes its nice to see a dusting during the winter, but when it really starts to fall I get into panic mode thinking about parking, traffic, digging my car out, and work being busy from all the accidents!
3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is: Cookies are probably my favorite winter treat, but for real food I like mashed potatoes mmm.
4. Winter is the best time for: Being lazy and hiding in bed just because its cold out.
5. I can hardly wait for: I'm getting tattooed this weekend and going to the casino with Pete next weekend.
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to: Hmmm I'm not really sure! I love giving and getting presents.
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a: 4 I'm not a huge holidays person, but I like holidays where I can eat lots of treats.
I stole this from the little things we do