Friday, November 8, 2013

So it took me a long time to hop on the bandwagon that is LUSH

http://www.lushusa.com/Sugar-Scrub/02897,en_US,pd.html

SO ya this is probably my favorite item from lush ever. Nothing has battled and won the fight of my awful skin better than this. I wish I was rich and could stockpile them. Sadly only one lasts me 2/3 showers.

http://www.lushusa.com/Rub-Rub-Rub/03144,en_US,pd.html

Rub Rub Rub is something that I get a sample of almost every time I go into Lush, but I hate that the price tag of the whole tub is so pricy that I will never bite the bullet and buy it. It is probably my favorite sample item that I get and also when I'm rich I will stockpile them.


I also like the sugar lip scrubs and the shower jellys. Sadly they use a ton of coconut and nuts in a lot of their items so I won't be able to try a bulk of their products.
The store near me doesn't actually sell the SUN perfume, but I usually dab the sample one on when I'm there, smells like lemon!

No comments:

Post a Comment